Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why doesn't my concealer hide the dark circles under my eyes?

I uses concealer under my eyes to hide the dark circles but you can still see them! I can't get rid of them even with 12 hours sleep please helpWhy doesn't my concealer hide the dark circles under my eyes?
The concealer can come really in handy with spots and under eye circles but it must be applied well. 1)you have to pat it and not to drag over the blue of the circles. Pat it until the blue is fully covered.


2)Remember that you need an orange concealer to hide the blue because orange is the only color that eliminates blue. If you don't have one mix your concealer with an orange lipstick and apply it.





It works trust me!





KissWhy doesn't my concealer hide the dark circles under my eyes?
I also have a dark circle problem. The amount of sleep is irrelevant, it's probably hereditary, my mom have them too. Avon had a product called ';Look Alert Eye Brightener';, its made just for this problem. They offer a money back guarantee on all their products, so you can't lose.
Sarah





Before any makeup goes on, you should treat your dark circles with what I use and recommend;


Extreme Eye Rescue


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>


12 hrs of sleep is a lot, oddly enough oversleeping deepens the dark circles, so keep it normal 8-9hrs, no more.





hope this helps you as it did for me.
What kind of concealer are you using?


If it's the cheap ones that you can easily buy at a Wal-Mart or a drugstore, those tend to not work.


Sometimes they do but if your dark circles are too dark then you need to use a better concealer.


I recommend the Urban Decay Concealer, but it is kinda pricey.


http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/247鈥?/a>


It works marvelous though! I love using it.
well since u have a color lighter dont go any lighter or it'll look even darker


and wen applying make sure to cover up all the darkness and either dab on wit a brush or wit ur ring finger because ur ring finger has less pressure to it and when using the other fingers u will burst the capilaries under ur skin and it will caus emore darkness. after that proceed to applying ur powder or whatever it is u use
try using..a shade lighter than you foundation..and then apply your foundation and the rest of your makeup then..when you do you eyes..highlight your tearduct..it should take some of the foucus off of your dark circles..good luck
i think it would be a better idea to go to mac and asking for help to get the right color of concealer for your skin type.. it's only $16 bucks and it last a long time...
there are certain concealers that arent made to prevent these circles....also did you make sure it is the right shade for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment